These are the standard terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions") of iforevents Ltd ("iforevents Ltd"). You are required to sign and return a copy of the agreement in order to secure your booking.
1) iforevents Ltd and/or the artiste reserves the right to cancel the contract without prejudice to full payment if a deposit and/or booking fee is not received within 7 days of the contract issue date.
2) The promoter shall arrange and pay for all appropriate work permits in good time in order for the artiste to fulfil its obligations under the contract.
3) The promoter may not cancel this contract unless at least 6 weeks notice in writing is provided to iforevents Ltd.
4) The promoter warrants that any offers regarding future engagements for the artiste by the promoter shall be directed through iforevents Ltd and under no circumstances should the promoter make any such offers to the artiste or their representatives directly subject to iforevents Ltd continuing to represent the artiste.
5) The promoter warrants that no recording of any sort or description and for any purpose shall be made of the artiste's performance without separate prior written agreement of iforevents Ltd. iforevents Ltd acknowledge that the promoter cannot prevent recording being made by members of the public on personal devices such as mobile phones.
6) In the event that the artiste is unable to fulfil their obligation due to circumstances beyond their control, or due to the scheduling of promotional television or radio appearances, iforevents Ltd will offer to supply a replacement artiste and iforevents Ltd and the original artiste shall be released from all liability. Should the promoter turn down the replacement artiste the contract is void and iforevents Ltd will refund the artiste fee in full but the booking fee is non refundable.
7) Should the venue be closed or otherwise out of operation or cancelled on the dates as set out in schedule, the contract will be considered to be fulfilled.
8) Should the promoter cancel the event at short notice (up to 6 weeks) before the event, the promoter shall be liable to pay 50% of the agreed artiste's fee plus the agreed booking fee and all additional costs incurred.
9) Should the promoter cancel the event up to 14 days prior to the event the promoter shall be liable to pay the relevant artiste's fee being paid in full plus the agreed booking fee and all additional costs.
10) In circumstances where an event comprises more than one separate attendance on a date and one of the dates is cancelled for the reasons set out in clauses 7-10 inclusive or for any reason other than the fault of iforevents Ltd or the artiste, the whole event may be cancelled at the Artiste or iforevents Ltd discretion and all sums due under this contract shall be payable by the promoter.
11) The Promoter agrees that it is their responsibility to ensure all taxes either local or national relating to the artiste's performance are paid according to the law of the jurisdiction under which the event is scheduled. Under no circumstances is there to be a deduction from the artiste's fee in relation to this issue.
12) All costs incurred by or on behalf of iforevents Ltd including but not limited to flights, hotels and drivers required by the artiste are non refundable under any circumstances. Should such costs be agreed as recoupable the promoter is liable to pay such costs in full or their part of the agreed amount on or before 7 days prior to the contract issue date.
13) All late or overdue payments will be referred to a third party collection agency and will be subject to a surcharge of 5% + vat of the debt to cover the collection costs incurred. This surcharge together with all other charges and legal fees incurred will be the responsibility of the customer and will be legally enforceable.
14) iforevents Ltd is only responsible for the placement of the artiste and excludes all liability for the performance of the artiste during the engagement or breaches of contract by the artiste. Changes and additions to this contract must be in writing and will be referred to as riders. Should any part of this contract become void or challenged the remainder remains unaffected.
15) Limitation of Liability - The promoter's attention is particularly drawn to the provisions of this condition 15.1 This condition 15 sets out the entire financial liability of iforevents Ltd (including any liability for the acts or omissions of its artistes, employees, agents and sub-contractors) to the promoter in respect of:
15.1.1 any breach of the contract; and 15.1.2 any use made by the promoter of the services or any part of them; and 15.1.3 any representation, statement or tortuous act or omission (including negligence) arising under or in connection with the Contract.
15.2 All warranties, conditions and other terms implied by statute or common law are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excluded from the Contract. 15.3 Nothing in these terms and conditions limits or excludes the liability of iforevents Ltd:
15.3.1 for death or personal injury resulting from negligence; or 15.3.2 for any damage or liability incurred by the Promoter as a result of fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation by iforevents Ltd; or 15.3.3 for any liability incurred by the Promoter as a result of any breach by Iforevents Ltd of the condition as to title or the warranty as to quiet possession implied by section 2 of the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982.
15.4 Subject to condition 15.2 and condition 15.3 15.4.1 Iforevents Ltd shall not be liable for:
• (i) loss of profits; or
• (ii) loss of business; or
• (iii) depletion of goodwill and/or similar losses; or
• (iv) loss of anticipated savings; or
• (v) loss of goods; or
• (vi) loss of contract; or
• (vii) loss of use; or
• (viii) loss of corruption of data or information; or
• (ix) any special, indirect, consequential or pure economic loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses.
15.4.2 iforevents Ltd's total liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of the contract shall be limited to the price paid for the services.
16) The promoter warrants that it is authorised and of a legally acceptable age to enter into this contract and understands that it has been drawn up in accordance with the laws of England and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
17) Billing and advertising: The promoter is NOT permitted to use any other artwork or logos to advertise the artiste other than those supplied by iforevents Ltd. If the promoter is found to use any unauthorised images including but not limited to logos and photos there will be an additional charge of £2000.00 GBP payable by the promoter. All artwork must be sent to iforevents Ltd for approval and iforevents Ltd reserve the right to cancel all bookings if approval has not been given.
18) Force Majeure: The artiste will not be held responsible for non attendance as a result of civil strikes, acts of God or factors beyond the artiste's/crew's control. In the case of illness a doctor's certificate will be produced and the promoter will take no action against the artiste. In this circumstance the deposit (less booking fee) will be refunded to the promoter.
19) Under no circumstances may the artiste be mentioned in any advertising or promotion until the contract has been signed, returned and the deposit has been received and cleared in iforevents Ltd bank account. The deposit will be held in escrow. Booking fees are non refundable.